Re: There's lots more of me where I come from..................

Well, I wouldn't start giving a cut rate until 10 prints of the same thing. And I'd not offer any discount for single prints of many images in one order.

There is no standard practice in the business that I'm aware of.

Generally I go by what the market will bear, unless I simply can't make it for that.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx