Re: There's lots more of me where I come from..................

Then concentrate on building relationships with the people who
produce the plays and need the pix for publicity in the local glossy magazines. Offer your services for a fee plus a CD and as soon as the show is over they get to pay another fee and get a new CD for the next show.

Thanks

I am doing some stuff along those lines.............

All I was looking for was suggestions at to
what sort of price break to give when someone
is ordering a "small" amount of reprints from the
same image............

As in
First image is $10.00
2-5 more would be..............?
5-10......?

That sort of thing

As I mentioned we are not talking
about 8x my cost and over head and all that............

Just multiple pricing for small quantity orders..........

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography