individuals or by groups such as clubs, students, neighborhoods, etc.

From: Rusty for the PF exhibits staff

Steve - another one of....
I have always liked Weston's peppers and I also like the twisting form you have captured here. But unless it's the web image at fault it looks as though the highlights are badly over-cooked, so the detail in the highlights has been destroyed. Have you tried printing darker and to a fuller range of tones? I'm assuming you are using "analogue" equipment!

Howard