Photographers in Etobicoke, Ontario

There's a town in West Ontario called Etobicoke. I just got in here, and I might have a large poster project with alternative medicine clinic. But I'm so new (arrived April 18) that I don't know the printers in this area. Black's studio at Cloverdale makes paper prints only, not canvass, and they can't do something like 30x100 inches.

Any photographers in the list who can guide me?

My zip is M9B 6C6.