Re: Gallery Comments

2005-06-30 kl. 22.03 skrev howard:

Which raises an interesting question - do members of this and other forums want the images to be always aesthetically pleasing or challenging? Perhaps my image was more successful than I thought.

Again, I´ve been too lazy/busy/inefficient (pick any two) to comment, but this question begs an answer: I want BOTH! This week I did get both, in rich measure; hope it will continue that way...

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se