Re: Any math to corelate B&W printing times to print size?

Get a use EM10 light enlarger meter from Ilford.
You can most likely find one on Ebay.
Pick a neutral gray area in the print you like, and use the meter to
record the light level.  Then change the enlarger distance, and change
the light until you get the same exposure number.  If the first print is
going to small, stop the lens down, so when you move the enlarger head
up, you can open the lens aperture, and get the same number on the
meter, keeping the time the same.
Forget the 8th grade math!

Steve Harris
www.harrisfoto.com