Re: Any math to corelate B&W printing times to print size?

In practice I find the only safe way to get correct exposures for varying size enlargements is to always make a test strip. Having got one correct, that helps me to guess the approximate times if I make changes to the enlargement factor, and so the next test strip always gives me a starting exposure.

H.