RE: PF Exhibits on 18 JUN 05

:>
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 18 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>             Kostas Papakotas - broken ship 2

Well we'll have to buy a new one and not before time!

:>             Howard Leigh - US Mail box

I'm surprised they had dogs living in mailboxes, I suppose it keeps the
squirrels out!

:>             Emily L. Ferguson - Copley Square - Boston

Boston is obviously a wet place with trees and a tower, oh and some paving.
Do people live there?  And are there little trading stores all round the
square or is it used by the red guard goose stepping around to frighten
people?  Sorry I have the wrong country, but you get the message.

:>             Steve Shapiro - Beach Front Property, Carmel, CA

I wonder what the habitation is?  Do they sleep rough?  Or is there a
massive housing estate just out of site with derelict garages and used
needles littered around.  Or just and empty space where the cows much grass.
At least I see the grass in America is the same colour and the earth cliffs
are just as crumbly.  And the sky is as grey as it is over here nearly all
the time.

:>             Bob Talbot (Qkano) - Words

What a strange image.  And the strange words.  To me in London they mean
"have sex with the words"  Well I hope she is pretty.

:>             Andrew Davidhazy - Twist

This is a fine abstract image...  Wondeful.

:>