Re: -Lawrence-new samples-

Hi Shyrell,
my 2 cents.
1. Shadows are VERY distracting. make them soft by diffused lights/combination of lights.
2. Flower rrangements looks too artificial and complicated. Simplification would yield much better results in my opinion. Single flowers probably would be better, but that depends on your intentions. In my personal taste, everything does not need to be in focus. Selective focus (very similar to human portraits) can yield very distinctive image.
3. I would avoid harsh backdrops/walls. Orange backdrop for an orange flower is not going to be too helpful, IMHO.
4. Groups (or even fields) of  flowers look good to human eyes but are seldom easy to shoot.
This is IMHO; all the best for your show.
Achal