Re: -Lawrence-new samples-

On 6/21/05 12:15 PM, "Shyrell Melara" <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been using your advice to photograph the flowers as portraits. Out of
> nearly 300 shots, I've posted a few on the page below.
> Any more tips/advice? Maybe some PS manipulation? It is for an art gallery
> showing.

One more thing.  How are you lighting these images?  I looks like you're
using a small flash.  Do you have a north facing window you could use
instead?  If not you might want to consider bouncing that little flash off a
big reflector of some kind to soften it up a bit.

Have you asked yourself what you want these images to say to the viewer?
Where are you trying to go with these?

Lawrence