Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Happy Father's Day

like you couldn't have posted this message before I forgot ??? next year three
days earlier would suffice...

On Sunday 19 Jun 2005 17:35, Marilyn wrote:
To All the Dads:

Happy Father's Day to some VIP men - fathers.

As a daughter who thinks her father was the most wonderful man on earth,
and knows the wonderful influence he had on me, I know how important your
jobs as fathers are.

Have a super good day, and remember how important you are.

Marilyn