RE: Happy Father's Day

My father deserted us when I was born as he could not face up to having a
disabled child.  I think he suspected mum's fidelity as it was during a dark
time of the war of severe shortages.

I suspect that, later, he paid a person to get rid of me.

Such is life.  He died an atheist, of a suffocating disease in great fear
and distress.  I am not pleased.

I fear the same disease has started to kill me too.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema

Oh! By the way, is there life on Mars?  If so then God did not make me,
Jesus is not God and my death is the end of my existence.

Over here there is warfare over this and those that think that there is life
on Mars are forcibly given a procedure that destroys or amputates the
intelligent and conscious part of their brain.  Such preparations may be
used as sex slaves and some can do simple cleaners jobs badly, most just sit
and stare as they are placed. They walk when gently pulled along, sit when
pushed down and just stand staring as they are put.  When hungry they cry as
they do when they want to toilet.  They are quite "normal" in bed.

It is sometimes also done on shoplifters and other criminals.  Dissidents
suffer this fate also as are the "mentally ill" as this covers all those
cases.

There is, of course, no life on Mars and Jesus is the Son of God and I am
immortal through Jesus.

Prisons and psychiatric hospitals are really quite peaceful now.

God, where are you?

(Just take this as a factual report and note that I live in fear).

How do I become an American?