Re: Digital camera

Digital question:

I have a question from students I am unable to answer, so I am bringing it to the experts.

A student who owns two digital cameras says when he pushes the shutter release it takes the camera seconds to respond and he sometimes misses the shot (I think I read something about this on PF). Does something need setting on the camera? Is this normal for a digital camera? One of his cameras is a Kodak, I forgot what the other is.

Thank you in advance.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.