RE: frozen propellers

Of course. Way back when my grandfather used to shoot film framing and that kind of stuff was important but now that we've been digitally blessed, the camera is little more than a window between the crap you see and the crap you print.

Horizon crooked in that shot of Snowball's latest kitten? No problem. Click! Straightened. Power lines ruining the 12,000th sunset you shot? No problem. Click! No wires. Some jerk instead of you standing beside that hot cheerleader who won't even acknowledge you're alive and keeps ripping up the notes you send her and throwing the pieces in the hallway and won't answer the phone when you call even if you do it from a payphone so she can't screen your calls with caller ID, in the photo you took with a telephoto lens in high school? No problemo. Click! Hey its me beside her! I mean you!

Digital. Its the new reality.

Greg