Re: I will-you could have! ; )

Srinivasa wrote:

How do you store your 50,000 pictures?

He probably meant shutter clicks.
regards,
srinivasa regeti

In a message dated 6/13/2005 11:21:19 A.M. Eastern
Daylight Time,
w8tah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would  strongly recomend that you look at the
Nikon D70 -- I have one, and
nearly  50,000 pictures on it

No, I mean 50,000 pictures -- they are archived on DVDs and on CD ROMS cataloged by content.

I keep the DVD backups off site in case of fire or whatever.

I shoot largely JPG medium Fine, which for my purposes is plenty, it is very normal for me to go to a little league game and shoot over 100 images per inning.

TIM