Anyone have a sample contract for a second shooter?

All,

I will be doing a wedding in couple of months and I
have asked a friend who is a photographer too  to
second shoot with me. He owns his own photography
business. I would like to have a formal contract
between both of us. Anyone have any idea where I can
get a sample contract or if one of you already have
one ?

Thanks to you all in advance,
Srinivasa Regeti