Perplexed on different Kaiser Enlargers opinions

Pablo and Herschel
now i am totally lost

>From "Pablo Coronel"
>Those were tank-like built and extteme precision

>Herschel Mair
>The Kaiser is not recommended by me. It is a rather flimsy machine. made >almopst entirely of plastic. The  column is too thin and it vibrates for >too long after you put the negative carrier in (Soft prints) Also check >out the winding knob and the focus knob. They tend to slip after some use.

now i am talking about an old model the VC60. but construction and fuction is easy to check on the spot.

also
>There should be many people selling good enlargers at this time when >people are moving to digital. See if you can get an Omega or a Besseler.

I would wish...but what can be found in the Greek market is the Meopta B&W ones, and the Burst color ones at a much higher price. I live in a different world remember!

cheers, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!