Re: Textbook contest winner update from list HQ

ADavidhazy wrote:

Nice update, and thanks. But, I remain curious as to how you came up with that number.

Steve, I wish there were a deeper meaning. There is not. My stalwart staff and I picked it out of thin air so to speak. Heidi said 35. Bobbie said 39. Darlene suggested 37 (in between). So I decided for them and it was 37. 38 would have been trouble!
Sometimes something is just something ... I think somebody said something
deeper than this but after a couple of glasses of reddish stuff this evening (PLEASE DON'T WRITE to me ABOUT promoting alcohol!!!!!) it really does not
matter.

have a good one! and I hope you smile!

andy

Somtimes a cigar is just a cigar. -- Sigmund Freud
Make mine gin and tonics.
Don

  Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
 And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
 but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling