Textbook contest winner update from list HQ

Congratulations to Pablo who as you have seen by way of
the announcement he posted that he was the winner of this
little "contest". Congratulations Pablo!!

By way of further clarification and just so everyone can
see how these guesses came in I made a copy of the listing
at the autoresponder address and you will notice a couple
of interesting facts - at least a couple.

    1   7-JUN-2005  number-66
    2   7-JUN-2005  number-53
    3   7-JUN-2005  number-11
    4   7-JUN-2005  number-19
    5   7-JUN-2005  number-14
    6   7-JUN-2005  number-37
    7   7-JUN-2005  number-77
    8   7-JUN-2005  Number-79
    9   7-JUN-2005  number-79
   10   7-JUN-2005  Number 37
   11   7-JUN-2005  number-63
   12   7-JUN-2005  number-77
   13   7-JUN-2005  number-87
   14   8-JUN-2005  number - 16
   15   8-JUN-2005  number-42
   16   8-JUN-2005  number-76
   17   8-JUN-2005  number-57
   12   7-JUN-2005  number-77
   13   7-JUN-2005  number-87
   14   8-JUN-2005  number - 16
   15   8-JUN-2005  number-42
   16   8-JUN-2005  number-76
   17   8-JUN-2005  number-57
   18   8-JUN-2005  number-77
   19   8-JUN-2005  number-98
   20   8-JUN-2005  number-73
   21   8-JUN-2005  number-64
   22   8-JUN-2005  number-34
   23 titrisol@xxxxxxxxx    8-JUN-2005  number-37
   24   8-JUN-2005  number-45
   25   8-JUN-2005  number-48
   26   8-JUN-2005  55

>From this you can tell that someone before Pablo guessed
the number but failed to inform the list as requested in
the instructions. Also, someone failed to include the "-"
between "number" and "37" which caused the autoresponder
to consider the entry invalid.

"We" removed the email addresses of entrants 'cause we did
not ask for permission to post them. You can self-identify
if you wish. Hopefully this little exersize or diversion
was interesting to the list's members.

Your book will be in the mail shortly Pablo!

Regards,

The PF Contest Committee