Re: UPDATE: D2X: Cannot figure where the red light is coming from.

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

Light being bent by the edge of a blind. Red is the shortest wave length
In a message dated 6/8/2005 4:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, photo@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

    ) Where I was shooting there were 4 windows with
    blinds (opened a little).
    3) I had 50/1.4 lens on it with a filter.
    4) My assumption is that the light from the blinds is
    falling on the filter and in turn the filter just
    redirected the reflection to the subject

Are yu sure? according to my memory red is the longest wavelength of visible light. That is why dust particles and water vapour scatter blue light more and red less, resulting in red sunsets...
Look at

http://acept.la.asu.edu/PiN/rdg/color/color.shtml

Howard