Re: UPDATE: D2X: Cannot figure where the red light is coming from.

Light being bent by the edge of a blind. Red is the shortest wave length

In a message dated 6/8/2005 4:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, photo@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
) Where I was shooting there were 4 windows with
blinds (opened a little).
3) I had 50/1.4 lens on it with a filter.
4) My assumption is that the light from the blinds is
falling on the filter and in turn the filter just
redirected the reflection to the subject