Re: My contribution...

Thank you, Shyrell, for your comments about Atomic Number 13. I didn't realize the picture was a puzzle to observers.

Now I think you'll be let down if I tell you what it is.

I photographed a small area of an old aluminum storage shed. The one dark "o" shaped areas are nail heads. Atomic Number 13 is for aluminum.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

                                               Proverb