My contribution...

Bob Talbot - Walk
Reminds me of the monolith in "2001 A Space Odyssey"-I like the height of this ?monolith? compared to the man. Gives a sense of possible impending doom, a tension within the frame. For some reason, I?m also getting the feeling that this formation was superimposed. Maybe just an optical illusion. Disturbing?

Marilyn Dalrymple - Atomic Number 13
I?m not familiar with atomic numbers. I love the over all composition, color and apparent placement of objects. Will you reduce the mystery some and tell us a little about how this was made? I?m always interested in new ways of creating. Thanks.

Emily L. Ferguson - Stad Amsterdam goes to the starting line
Wow, what an angle! Where you standing? I?d like to see the Statue of Liberty placed more between the sails, but that probably wasn?t possible. Puts me in mind of what the ships may have looked like as they brought the good lady over. A little cloudy for me, but location shots have to be taken as is so to speak. Great job!

Kostas Papakotas - Broken Ship
Love the blues and the pale pink in the horizon. Beautiful! Would like to see more of the ship. Classic cars and sailing ships give me a thrill!

Greg Fraser - View from the top
Looks like this could be a photograph of someone?s painting. Interesting. Fill in my own details? Hmmm, a flag painted in different locations to look like a reflection. Or, maybe a giant flag that is reflected off the glass. Or maybe my first thought, a painting. Good one, Greg.

Howard Leigh - Zygocactus, Spring 2005
Quote, ?I love cacti - they are very forgiving and produce the most wonderful flowers!? Me too! Though the size of the photo is distracting, you?re forgiven. (GBG, great big grin) The flowers themselves are gorgeous. I would have loved to see more of the cacti as well.

Margaret Lucas - power to the puddles
Nice placement of ice in this frame. I like the formation of it as well. Evergreens give hint of spring (though they are green all year long). For the story behind the picture, I think I?d like to see more of the puddle in connection with it?s surroundings. The over all lighting and reflections are wonderful. All over, a great picture.

Andrew Davidhazy - Torso in Blue
Not bad for a manipulated piece of art. Great balance and tonal quality. I can see how, at this point, this would make a fantastic black and white. I like the way the lines are running, curves and all. Never mind the missing head, makes it more impersonal and not quite so naked. I like this one.
 ; o )

Good job everyone! Pat your selves on the back for me. The last few galleries have been really great. For the reviews given, I can see all of you are taking them to heart. Grand improvements are being made, and I?m learning a great deal for myself as well.  KUTGW-keep up the good/great work...

Shyrell Melara
Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com