RE: Images on view at PF exhibit space

Thank you Andy and Shyrell for you comments on my photo in this last 2 week's gallery.

I took the photo out the window of a hotel in which I was staying recently. Its actually a Canadian hotel. I superimposed the American flag using a displacement map, a difference cloud layer and other minor adjustments. Anything but a 'straight' shot but then again consider the source.

As my dementia blossoms, I'm finding using a camera as a recorder no longer satisfies my needs. This shot and others I'm working on seem to be bridging the gap between photography and painting which is where I feel I may end up.

And Andy special thanks to you for the Mondrian reference. He is indeed an artist with whom I can relate.

Greg Fraser