Re: Studly Fungus

thanks greg. i'll just sit in this cosy little seat by the fire while my feet warm up.

am planning a trip to the auld sod this summer; my son is teaching at a private (public for you brits) school just outside london. i plan to drag him off to scotland with me for a weekend. if we haver by the fraser castle i'll send snaps.

cheers
maggie-o