RE: Studly Fungus

Aye. Welcome to the PF list and gallery (assuming I am indeed correct that you have not submitted an image before this). And if you are physically new to Canada then more importantly welcome to Canada. I trust you will find it to your liking. Plenty o forests.

Did you ever happen to visit my birthright Fraser castle when in the homeland? She lies in the Grampian hills northwest of Aberdeen a short drive in the Vauxhall. Finest pile of stones in all of Great Britain.

Greg