Re: Gallery this week

Peeter, I understand that it's not a perfect world where the wind stops blowing long enough for us to compose. Good job on a quick capture! You might try a PS adjustment to eliminate some of the space in the middle. After trying that it may be that it is better the way you presented it. There are few absolutes in the aesthetic world. I still like the photo. It didn't irritate me if that is what you were aiming for.
Don

Peeter Vissak wrote:

Don Roberts wrote:

Peeter Vissak - Cap on the pavement.
Neat shot but again, I would prefer a little adjustment of cap in the frame. Once more I think a slight shift of the viewpoint downward to accentuate the cap a little and tighten the dead space would be better. Just a slight movement and just my opinion.

Thanks, Don, for the opinion!
I posted the photograph "as was", i.e. I was QUICKLY walking towards the fallen cap to avoid sudden windblows and in the very last meter I realised it was a potential motive. I quickly grabbed the camera and took the picture on a flee. Never thought it could suit the gallery, but occasionally I happen to be crazy for tree shadows.
But I thought it will be compositionally imbalanced, hence irritating.

Peeter

Don Roberts *  Bittersweet Productions  *  Iowa City, IA
The most famous amongst us will never be as famous
as Gilligan. - Luis Gottardi