RE: I thought this was interesting

I agree with Bob. If you're truly passionate about something then no amount of talk is superfluous. Why Vlad and I regularly spend Saturday mornings sipping our coffee and munch biscotti while debating things like condoms vs sandwich bags (latex feels better but sandwich bags have zip lock tops) or arson vs shoplifting (arson feels better but shoplifting provides its own trophies).

Greg