RE: I thought this was interesting

Roy,
Making a living doing art fairs is tough. The standards for craft and
merchandising have gotten quite high. The artfulness of it is a matter
of taste.  People seem to do it for the life-style and associations
with other artists and customers. You have to get in line to talk to
the artists about their work and they probably miss a lot of sales just
yakking :-)  The prize money for the local show this year was a record
-$7000.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.