Re: Pictures Posted -- Critiques requested

Bob wrote:

Timothy A. Holmes (W8TAH) wrote:

Good Morning everyone:

I have posted the results of my first attempt at Portraiture on my home page at

http://www.w8tah.us/photo/banquet/intro.htm

I would appreciate any comments and or feedback on them.

Thanks

My biggest complaint is the post growing out of heads. Perhaps a different angle ?????

These were taken on 20 May? why weren't you in Dayton? Why wasn't I in Dayton? 73,
Bob

Bob:

I left the next morning for dayton -- and spent all day saturday there.

TIM