image transfer-was thought this was interesting

Jeff,

Neat stuff - as it happens I am just now trying to work out a way to get
pictures on to clay. I want them to look degraded and ancient like old
tiles.  A potter friend is helping me with some interesting materials.

BTW does anyone know how to identify amonium dichromate?  I have a
bottle that may contain it but the label is gone!  Anyhow, I'd like to
try the gum process with the clay.  Any help will be appreciated.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.
Now an E-book.