Re: Camera check

Bad news.

Most of sophisticate actual digital camera don't need camera check every two years, because probably in two years it will be completelly obsolete and maybe will fail to work, and can not be repaired.

Guess again........................

I bought a "USED" Olympus E-10 two years ago.

And since then I have put this camera to extensive use.

It still works great.

The only reason I am buying a another camera is I need a camera that writes faster.

I still plan on using the E-10 also.

Not everyone runs out and buys a new camera everytime a new model comes out.

And not all digital cameras die in a few years.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx