Re: Announcement about Kodak

Kodachrome is a B&W film. The colors and the toxic waste are added in the processing. That is why one can't do it at home with minimum equipment like Ektachrome.
The guy who started this environmental hazard stuff is not even responding if he is even reading this thread. You seem to want to have the last word so go ahead. I need to go back to be creative with the camera but perhaps I will even order 5 rolls of Kodachrome when I place my order today for 40 rolls of Ektachrome with B&H today.