Re: Announcement about Kodak

Bob,
     I agree with you. I was just offering the person who complained about the environmental hazards an option.
    I haven't done B&W in a lab for years. You can recover the silver from the solution but it is no longer profitable. When I had a lab I had two drain systems, one went to an outside pan where the solution evaporated and residue went packaged to the dump. This at least didn't poison the ground water (especially since I had a well supplying my house with water).
Roy