Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

Well, it has been a while since I spoke up...

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAY 14 2005.

Richard Wrigley - Le Havre Church Tower

First thought:  Hal 9000 on the inside.  Almost flawless.  If the verticals on the lower octagon were more parallel to the sides, I would have absolutely nothing to say and keep my computer running!

Cheers!

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.