Re: Critiques

I don't think it is futile to post work in the gallery even if you don't receive feedback. I look at the gallery's photographs and comment in my head, and learn from viewing the work. When I post a photograph, I feel that's happening with many of those who view it. In other words - posting the work is helping others whether or not they tell me their thoughts, so I look at it from that perspective.

If an image especially strikes me for some reason, I contact the photographer at his or her e-mail address.

Also, when I post a photograph it means I made an effort to achieve a goal I'd set for myself (posting a photograph), and that is reward enough for me.

If someone does want to write a comment and submit it I enjoy reading the comments, but they aren't necessary.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

Proverb