RE: Critiques

Howard,

A good crit is hard to get - anywhere. It is a lot of work to do a
meaningful critique. Most of us have only enough time for a word or two
of praise. I don't know if the work in the gallery improves when the
crits are more incisive. I'd rather see thoughtful crits of one or two
outstanding (good or bad!) images than comments about each.

I had to Google "invigilation."  I'll try and use the word in a sentence
sometime soon - I've written it on my shirt cuff, just as a reminder.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING