Re: Critiques

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Howard,

A good crit is hard to get - anywhere. It is a lot of work to do a meaningful critique. Most of us have only enough time for a word or two
of praise. I don't know if the work in the gallery improves when the
crits are more incisive. I'd rather see thoughtful crits of one or two
outstanding (good or bad!) images than comments about each.

I agree; except that when I joined the forum (many moons ago) there seemed to be regularly useful, helpful and interesting comments. Like you I'm not sure if work improves as a response to critique; however it is helpful to see occasionally what other people's reactions are to one's own photos!

Howard