Re: Popular Photography item FYI

I bet Popular Photography was surprised to get that photo. Great photo,

Actually it was quite by accident ... I had made a postcard of that photograph
and when I sent the proposals for a couple of articles to them I happened to
send the proposal message on that postcard. By that time they had already
committed to the April "Fool" issue contents and the arrival of my card was
quite coincidental. I did not make the photograph in response to the issue but
rather the photograph existed beforehand. Doc's work was the inspiration for it to be sure.

andy