RE: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

Yup. I've been using Photoshop with film since 1995. Didn't conjure the money and get the confidence in the product to go to digital SLR until last year, but I got to work with one quite a few times before that and got the hang of the advantages for me.

For most who depend on their cameras for a living the leap is not done out of faith. It results from experience.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx