RE: PF Exhibits on 14 MAY 2005

My history is similar, too.

Started with Photo CD's 2000 dpi, learned about color correction, color
profiles, photoshop tricks, etc. Learned from Photoforum, leben lists,
elswhere on the net, and elswhere in the real world. Then bought a printer,
and when I thought the digital cameras came to an accepteble level, I bought
my first digital camera, 3mp Canon G1.

Saw that digital was very very infant, but I also saw that digital
photography enabled real work to be done in such a way that was impossible
to do with film; quick commercial work where upmost quality was not needed.

After waiting for a while, I bought my first dslr.

I used lots of time and lots of grey matter.

Veli Izzet