RE: Reliable internet photo equipment shop 2nd try

Hi,

I have talked to the guy in the "verification" dept, but he was not
listening. Anyhow, they got the payment from my Eurocard already, why should
they be afraid of fraud? Now I am afraid of fraud as they got the payment,
and did not ship the mechandise. Let them try to expalin that.

That is totally stupid. I use some other on-line stores including Amazon
etc. and did not have such a problem.

Veli Izzet Cigirgan