Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: Bride vs Photographer

When I shot weddings in the 70's I shot all the formals on a larger format camera on a tripod
and duplicated each shot on a 35mm camera and had them processed at different labs or sent them off one at a time.
You must be very careful with digitals as I shots some personal shots in jpg and had Photoshop automatic batch command change them into tiffs files. Photoshop over wrote files as it started with the name+1, name+2, not where it left off in the previous batch. I now rename things every time I add new files.