Re: Bride vs Photographer

 paying and re-shooting WAS my NEXT offer.

I was not given the chance to offer a re-shoot.

Just technically, how does one 're-shoot' a wedding? who pays for the re-arrangements [read: restaging] to be made to shoot a wedding.
I am not implying Shyrell is at fault, but, I think reshooting a wedding  is next to impossible (even if one re-shoots, the moments are not the same, people are not going to give the photographer same happy _expression_ since they know there was some problem to start with).
<start lecture>If I were a customer, I would expect neat and clean photos as expected from prototypical wedding photographs; I wouldn't bother to know how the photographer had secondary arragements with printers who screwed up with his printing/developing.
If I were a photographer, I would make sure that the customer read the fine print and understand any eventualities before she signs up.
</end non-religious lecture>
anyway, I hope this whole discussion has taught some of us [wannabe's] the cons of commercial work.
Achal