Re: Bride vs Photographer

"All my good senses are telling me to move on. My heart says appeal the judgment."

Hi Shyrell,

That's a difficult spot to be in. Since I'm not there and don't know all that has gone on, it's difficult to make any suggestions. Sometimes vengeful people will take their anger to another level, sometimes they will want to forget what happened and move on (or find someone else to make miserable).

Do you know what kind of reputation this woman has in her community? Has she caused problems for other business owners? If you knew this it may help you decide on what you should do.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

                                               Proverb