Re: F1.8 versus F1.4 PartIV

sorry bob, i apologise to you, and to the list, for my churlish remarks. it just seemed to me that instead of jumping on a questioner for phraseology, it would be so much nicer to have a little convo, a little subjective this and that re: each lens, maybe a little factoid here and there, instead of *seeming* to want to cut convo off at the pass, which is how it *appeared* to me. as it happened, opinions were expressed pro & con re: each lens. so all's well that ends well.

abjectly,
maggie

scots wha hae