Re: Linux

I use linux all the time because I'm an ex-photographer turned developer, I'd
recommend a Mac. I've found windows works most of the time nowadays, but Macs
and linux have better programming options, e.g. I could re-size and convert a
couple of thousand images with a few typed commands on each, but because of
the variety of platforms linux runs on, it's really a jack of all trades, and
a Mac is just so much better as it's tuned for the limited hardware. They
were always designed for colour management from the start, they also look
pretty too.