Re: Recomeneded Programs - interpolation

At 7:34 AM -0400 5/3/05, Russell Baker wrote:
Here is a question..............

Generally when I am done doing all my manipulations in
Photoshop 7 and I want to have the image be an 8x10,
I use the rectangular crop tool set at 300 ppi.

Is there a better way to do this?

Not that I can figure out. Since you want to control the crop you pretty much can't make an action of it.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822