RE: OT, ebooks

Bob,

Thanks for the help - Lulu looks interesting.  I've been selling a
how-to book for a couple of years.  It isn't a money-maker project but
more of a cover costs and enjoyment project like yours. I've been asked
about selling it as an ebook and would like to weigh the variables.

I noticed people were selling individual photographs and all sorts of
stuff.  I'd recommend that PF'rs should have a look - not so off-topic
as I thought.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.