Re: Best technical text on photography.

Karl:

The only copy of "Photography Theory and Practice" by Clerc I found was in
Amazon's used books section and the copy was printed in 1937.

I have located both "The Focal Encyclopedia of Photography" and The Ilford
Manual of Photography" and will be ordering them within the next few days.
They both seem interesting choices and may have just what I am looking for
in terms of advanced technical information.

Thank you very much for your input and for the recommendations.

Warm regards,

Joseph

--
Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.